Pusateri’s in Yorkville
Pusateri’s Yorkville location reflects the family’s dedication to quality and style. It offers customers a more urban experience, yet one that is airy, bright, new and evocative of well-loved food palaces in Paris, London, Roma and New York.
Pusateri’s Yorkville is centrally located at the corner of Bay and Yorkville, and provides customers with valet car service, as well as the option of having groceries delivered to your car.
The Yorkville location has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the 2004 National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers Grand Prize for Food Retailer and Store Fixture Award. It was also the recipient of the 2004 ICSC Canadian Shopping Centre Maple Leaf Award, an award given for outstanding achievement in marketing, design/development of retail properties and retail store design.
57 Yorkville Avenue
Toronto, ON M5R 3V6
Monday – Wednesday: 7:30AM – 8PM
Thursday – Friday: 7:30AM – 9PM
Saturday: 7:30AM – 8PM
Sunday: 7:30AM – 7PM
Easter Weekend Hours
Friday, April 3rd: 7:30AM – 6PM
Saturday, April 4th: 7:30AM – 8PM
Sunday, April 5th: CLOSED
- Amazing daily selection of “Grab & Go” meals
- Abundant prepared food counter including Pusateri original recipes
- Fresh fish, meat and poultry departments that offer custom selections, including partially prepped items
- Vast assortment of cheeses from around the globe, displayed in an easy to view and taste counter
- Pastry and coffee bar supplying the finest coffees and delicate pleasures for the palette
- Desserts from the city’s finest pastry boutiques, some exclusive to Pusateri’s
To reach any of our three locations, please call (416) 785-9100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.