Pusateri’s at Bayview Village
Pusateri’s Bayview Village location opened in 2010, offering customers residing in the northern reaches of Toronto the same food experience offered in the other two Toronto locations.
Like a boutique hotel, Pusateri’s Bayview Village is a well-tailored space graced with natural materials. The 10,000 foot space offers customers a dazzling selection of food choices, unique departments, demo stations and open kitchens.
The spacious underground parking garage takes customers directly to the front of the store. In addition, Pusateri’s Bayview Village provides customers with valet car service or the option of having groceries delivered to your car.
Pusateri’s Bayview Village was the 2011 winner of the Superior Achievement in Design and Imaging award, one of the industries most respected and coveted design accolades. This honour is bestowed to those who have successfully balanced form and function to create retail environments that fulfill the needs of the consumer while stirring the imagination.
- Divine collection of house made prepared foods
- Fresh fish, meat and poultry departments that offer custom selections, including partially prepped items
- Vast assortment of cheeses from around the globe, displayed in an easy to view and taste counter
- Olive oil bar with over 100 brands to choose from, including Pusateri’s Private estate collection
- Desserts from the city’s finest pastry boutiques, some exclusive to Pusateri’s
- Fresh produce display with nothing but the best fruit and vegetables
- Amazing daily selection of “Grab & Go” meals
- Abundant prepared food counter including Pusateri original recipes
2901 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M2N 5Z7
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 9PM
Saturday: 8AM – 7PM
Sunday: 9AM – 6PM
Canada Day (July 1st): 9AM – 6PM
To reach any of our three locations, please call (416) 785-9100 or email at email@example.com.