The Pusateri’s Avenue Road Flagship store will remain closed until further notice, however both our Bayview Village and Yorkville stores are open and ready to serve all your shopping needs. Our grocery shopping, delivery, and fine floral design services will all be boosted to ensure convenient access for all our customers.
At this time, the reopening date for Pusateri’s Avenue Road is unknown, but it will be announced as soon as possible. To stay up-to-date on the latest news and details, subscribe to our E-Newsletter by clicking here, and be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Pusateri’s on Avenue Road
Pusateri’s Avenue Road opened its doors in 1986. Its opening was the fulfillment of Cosimo Pusateri’s long-held dream to offer Torontonians a fine food retail concept that didn’t exist anywhere in the city.
Now, after 25 years, the Avenue Road location continues to provide its customers with a restaurant-like atmosphere focused on the enjoyment of dining. The lighting and materials were carefully studied and selected to showcase the extensive and varied product selection, add texture and definition to each distinct area, and give the store an ambiance reminiscent of a European marketplace.
Pusateri’s Avenue Road location was granted the 2001 National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers (Association for Retail Environments) award for Outstanding Merit and, in 1996, the store’s design received an honourable mention by the Institute of Store Planners/VMSD, the leading resource for retail designers and store display professionals.
1539 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5M 3X4
- Divine collection of house made prepared foods
- Freshest selection and grade of meat, aged and prepared by a master butcher
- Full service seafood department, offering a fresh catch of the day
- Pastry and coffee bar supplying the finest coffees and delicate pleasures for the palette
- Desserts from the city’s finest pastry boutiques, some exclusive to Pusateri’s
- Cheeses from around the world
- Assortments of breads and flatbreads, baked fresh every morning
- Fresh sushi combinations prepared by a sushi master
- Fine chocolate bar with all luxury chocolate brand
- In house demonstration kitchen for sampling and educating customers about new products
- Olive oil bar to share the finest olive oils around the world with our customers
- Onsite florist in our open garden centre
- Onsite catering team of consultants
To reach any of our three locations, please call (416) 785-9100 or email at email@example.com.